Ageing is a process which cannot be reversed but there are certain daily practices that will help to slow down the process of ageing.
The three of those which tops in my list are:
- Indulge yourself in exercise routine. Whether it’s a proper workout routine, yoga sessions, walking or any form of fitness routine.
- This will not only help your body stay fit and in shape but it improves your heart health, posture, flexibility, strength and keeps you away from chronic illness.
- Also, exercise helps slow down the process of cell aging and also, slow down the skin aging.
- You are what you eat. Food that you may or may not eat lays the foundation of your health in later years. You don’t need any complicated diets for it. Just add more fruits, vegetables and whole grains in your diet which has less fat, cholesterol and sodium. This not only keeps you young and healthy but also keeps your skin radiant.
- Water is really important for overall health of the body. It helps in digestion, metabolism, circulation and flushes out toxins from the body. Also, it helps in transport of necessary vitamins and minerals in the body. All these keeps the body and skin young and healthy.
3. De-stress yourself
- Stress is one of the most common contributor of premature aging.
- Stress have negative impacts on body functions. It ranges from insomnia to weight gain, to impaired immune and digestive system and also CNS, and also increased risk of heart diseases.
- Stress gives you wrinkles, skin break out, saggy eyes and dark circles.
- It is said that “psychological stress contributes biological aging”.
Until Next Time!